- Begins at bottom
on Sept 2015
- March 29, 2017
- Trump said the courts were standing
in the way of what he was elected to do
- and that even a bad student
in high school would support his travel ban.
- We want security, he
said. One of the reasons I was elected is because of law
and order and security.
- Also, jobs and lots of other things,
but I think one of the strongest reasons is security."
- And as far as Obama Care: It gets
one vote and that's it. I'm moving on.
- Well, you know it's going to explode
on its own anyway.
- I'm going to have to let Republicans
know what a poor example they've set.
- I'll have to get the Democrats to
provide some support.
- Now that I think about it, maybe
not so fast.
- Maybe we can revise it, and make
some worthwhile changes.
- No, that just won't do. Have to repeal
- I'll be happy to get any suggestions
- Maybe not. Not sure that will help
me make up my mind.
- Whatever I do, just be sure you vote
for me again in 2020.
- I'm hoping to line my pockets while
bankrupting the country.
- A leader in a democracy who gains
popularity by exploiting prejudice and ignorance among the common
- He likes to talk about bad students
and the poorly educated, doesn't he?
- Go down past Joseph McCarthy to read
the "Methods" they use.
- So many of them apply, including
- March 20, 2017
- It's possible to annul a marriage.
- It's clearly time to annul this election!
- We should have the right to fire
such an employee.
- Which is worse?
- Coordinating with Russian intelligence
during the campaign?
- Or lying about a previous president
wire-tapping the Tower?
- This man is not your president. He's
the Liar in Chief.
- Prior claim from the Apprenticent
on March 10:
- "They may have been phony in
- but it's very real now." quoted
- March 7, 2017
- Trump talks about fake news.
- His election has so far caused:
- mudslides in California, tornadoes
across the country,
- wildfires in Colorado, several missile
launches in North Korea,
- hundreds of whales beached at Farewell
Spit in Golden Bay,
- a train to crash into a stalled bus
in Biloxi, killing four,
- and six children to be burned to
death in a Baltimore fire.
- He sent George H.W. Bush and his
wife to the hospital,
- and hundreds of others have died
from heart attacks.
- He's given Wikileaks secrets about
- Now he's weakening the San Andreas
- You want proof?
- Watch the news. Spicer will elaborate.
- But he can't count from 9 to 122!
- Gitmo of the real news you need!
- March 6, 2017
- Now he mentions Nixon. (See Jan 14
- Haven't we evolved from swinging
- What a childish chimp! Who elected
- Next he'll claim direct descendance
from Julius Caesar.
- Actually I might believe Genghis
- Next time let's just throw some dice.
- We'll have a better chance!
- March 4, 2017
- REgarding REpublicans
- REtire, REcuse, REtract, REcant.
- Yes, you sure will REdo the government!
- The Apprenticent hereby receives
- for his astounding degree of honesty
- Now he accuses President Obama of
wiretapping The Tower,
- comparing him to McCarthy. (See Jan
- Bow down to The Supreme White Knight
- phhhffft Oops! Hot air comes out
of what part of the body?
- February 17, 2017
- "This administration is running
like a fine-tuned machine."
When I was a child there was a wagon on the farm,
with a few chains attached to a roller at the back.
They'd drag through the contents of the wagon,
to fling it out wildly at the back end onto the field.
The "shit slinger" ran just fine to spread manure!
- Largest crowd at Washington Monument?
- Largest electoral victory since Reagan?
- Sorry, you're a misinformed and egotistical
- H.W. Bush, Clinton, and Obama had
more electoral college votes.
- If you did more research, you might
have your wagons in a row!
- February 14, 2017
- How to Make America Great Again!
- Shelve the cabinet for incompetence.
- Fire Conway for obvious dishonesty,
- stretching the "truth"
to the breaking point.
- "I'm not here to say who knew
- Translation: I can avoid straight
- because I can talk circles around
- Spicer admits to an: "Evolving
and Eroding Level of Trust."
- Seems to apply to this entire Misadministration!
- Now that you've put Republicans in
- watch them rob the poor to feed the
- Believe me, we can do better than
- January 30, 2017
- I don't remember ever seeing the
- run over by a child with such a huge
- Should be locked up for Zero Tolerance!
- January 25, 2017
- Taxpayers can save MILLIONS!!!
- Build a wall around the White House!
- Deliver food and mail the next 4
- Trump's racism will devastate civil
- Please do some research into Joseph
- and how he abused citizens with his
- January 23, 2017
- Maybe he bought this election?
- He sure is rewarding his cronies
in big business.
- Now the bully is thinking he's paid
enough for 8 years!
- January 14, 2017
- Electoral College made HUGE mistake!!!
- Now President Elect Trumps (Trashes)
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- The President, Vice President
and all Civil Officers of the United States,
- shall be removed from Office on Impeachment
for, and Conviction of, Treason,
- Bribery, or other high Crimes and
U.S. Constitution, Article II, section 4
- More detail
- Remember Watergate -- "Well,
I'm not a crook. I've earned everything I've got."
- New Poker Terminology: Trump suit
now renamed Trash suit.
- Example: Diamonds Trash Spades, Hearts,
- November 9, 2016
- Trump bragged about the poorly educated
- helping him to become the Republican
- Now he'll get to perform as Apprenticent
of the US.
- Looks like hillbillies, cowboys,
- will get what they think they wanted.
- We'll find out if the white boys
- while the rest of us lick our wounds
- and hope it's not too disastrous.
- October 4, 2016
- The Vice Presidential Candidates
- interrupted each other like ill-mannered
- It's no wonder, since they must have
- red and blue ties before the broadcast.
- You can't gauge a person by the color
of his tie!
- Some thoughts on June 10, 2016:
- Surgical strikes of war should be
- Wars should be fought with swords
- When choosing to kill an enemy,
- you should be willing to wear his
- But then... I realize we've already
tried bloody weapons,
- but mankind has never outgrown its
- Schools and hospitals are more likely
- to gain an enemy's respect
- than hundreds of bombs and rockets.
- March 21, 2016
- Is there any truth to the rumor
- that the Republican Party is changing
- its emblem from an Elephant to a
- Irascible temperament and sloppy
- Feb 22, 2016
- So Trump finally admits he won with
- "tall people, short people,
fat people, skinny people,
- ... and the poorly-educated."
- Yeah! Guess that says it all, doesn't
- Sept 21, 2015
- One thing you can say about Republicans:
- They all think they can be President!
- If this keeps up, by the next election
- we'll need to build a wider stage
- Or they could wear jerseys and play
- And then there's one who truly believes:
- If you're rich you can say anything
and get away with it.
- You are visitor