- Nightmouse has
- If you are a prior customer, feel
free to give me a call.
- January 14, 2017
- Electoral College made HUGE mistake!!!
- Now President Elect Trumps (Trashes)
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- The President, Vice President
and all Civil Officers of the United States,
- shall be removed from Office on Impeachment
for, and Conviction of, Treason,
- Bribery, or other high Crimes and
U.S. Constitution, Article II, section 4
- More detail
- Remember Watergate -- "Well,
I'm not a crook. I've earned everything I've got."
- New Poker Terminology: Trump suit
now renamed Trash suit.
- Example: Diamonds Trash Spades, Hearts,
- November 9, 2016
- Trump bragged about the poorly educated
- helping him to become the Republican
- Now he'll get to perform as Apprenticent
of the US.
- Looks like hillbillies, cowboys,
- will get what they think they wanted.
- We'll find out if the white boys
- while the rest of us lick out wounds
- and hope it's not too disastrous.
- October 4, 2016
- The Vice Presidential Candidates
- interrupted each other like ill-mannered
- It's no wonder, since they must have
- red and blue ties before the broadcast.
- You can't gauge a person by the color
of his tie!
- Some thoughts on June 10, 2016:
- Surgical strikes of war should be
- Wars should be fought with swords
- When choosing to kill an enemy,
- you should be willing to wear his
- But then... I realize we've already
tried bloody weapons,
- but mankind has never outgrown its
- Schools and hospitals are more likely
- to gain an enemy's respect
- than hundreds of bombs and rockets.
- March 21, 2016
- Is there any truth to the rumor
- that the Republican Party is changing
- its emblem from an Elephant to a
- Irascible temperament and sloppy
- Feb 22, 2016
- So Trump finally admits he won with
- "tall people, short people,
fat people, skinny people,
- ... and the poorly-educated."
- Yeah! Guess that says it all, doesn't
- Sept 21, 2015
- One thing you can say about Republicans:
- They all think they can be President!
- If this keeps up, by the next election
- we'll need to build a wider stage
- Or they could wear jerseys and play
- And then there's one who truly believes:
- If you're rich you can say anything
and get away with it.
- You are visitor