- May 19, 2017
- "When I decided
to just do it (Fire Comey), I said to myself:
- I said, 'You know,
this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story.'"
- This is a man who
openly admits he talks to himself in the third person.
- He has made multiple
- Insults respected
leaders, like Pope Francis, judges, etc.
- Now insults Comey
as a "nut job" to Russians.
- Psychiatrists would
label this as "projection."
- Contradicts himself
constantly, like he forgets what he's said,
- or thinks everyone
else has forgotten, or didn't listen.
- This makes his White
House spokespeople look bad.
- And as Trump would
"I say it again, makes them look bad, bad, very bad."
- Obviously, his ego
evidences zero respect for others.
- This man warrants a full psychiatric
- Presents a perfect
example of a Demagogue.
- His clamped jowls should be next
to the definition.
- Let's hope he's not too stupid in
the Middle East!
- "No! No! Next question."
- May 18, 2017
- "No politician
in history, and I say this with great surety,
- has been treated
worse or more unfairly."
- Have you ever heard
of Abraham Lincoln and the Civil War?
This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician
in American history!
- You'd better watch
what you witch for before you leak to the press,
- because I remember
how Christians like to burn witches at the stake.
- This might be the
time to close your bulldog mouth,
- you know, close it
all the way so you don't speak,
- and very quietly,
very quietly, retire from the scene!
- Let's make America
- Just look at that:
I'm starting to write like you talk!
- May 16, 2017
- What is fake news?
- Whatever comes out
of the White House.
- He's more naive,
but less intelligent than Nixon,
- and much less informed
of what is required by the office.
- It's about time we
heard the word "impeach" in the news.
- This administration
is dangerous to the country.
- It's time to flush
the White House toilet!
- Maybe he'll be arrested
- and have extradition
- How voters can still support him
baffles and amazes me!
- It's sad, the level of intelligence
so many people are at.
- This country doesn't
need a rump in the White House.
- It needs to kick
a few asses down the hill,
- then chase the Trumpettes
into the swamp.
- New Food Deal in
- Get a free hamburger
- Bald of garnish with
no Spicer meat,
- just a lot of ketchup
between two wheat buns.
- This ad approved
by White Tower Burgers.
- May 15. 2017
- APPRENTICENT IS
- NOW GUILTY OF
- IMPEACH THIS BIG
MOUTH BRAGGING BULLDOG!!!
- HE WILL SACRIFICE
SECURITY TO FEED HIS EGO!!!
- And many thanks to
the NSA for developing software
- for hackers to use
against the world's computers.
- May 12, 2017
- "James Comey better hope that
there are no tapes of our conversations before he
starts leaking to the press!"
- The Boy Scout Law begins: Trustworthy,
- (I keep thinking the word Honesty
is in there too.)
- Guess Comey abides by that, but not
- I wonder if he'll delete more than
- This is a man who was an unruly child,
- sent by his father to the New York
- He was probably abused by the older
- and ultimately became a bully to
get even with the world.
- He falsely accused President Obama
of not being a citizen,
- and he has never apologized for that.
He won't admit mistakes!
- When he was invited to a White House
Dinner in 2011, (see link below)
- the President took the liberty of
mocking him about his birth certificate, etc.
- He formed a burning resentment against
- and decided to run against Clinton
to get back at him.
- I don't believe that he believed
he'd be elected.
- His ego was merely trying to soak
up some celebrity status.
- And make a travesty of the process
- But the electoral college made a
- despite the general vote being slightly
more for Hillary,
- who would have won had it not been
for Director Comey,
- reopening the email investigation
just 11 days before election day.
- Now he's got himself into a job that's
harder than he expected,
- and resorts to off the cuff decisions,
statements and tweets.
- He doesn't have a wealth of wisdom
or knowledge of history.
- His expertise concerns how to manipulate
people to become wealthy,
- while harming others doesn't concern
him. Neither does the truth.
- His focus is to feed and parade his
own struggling ego.
- He will say whatever he thinks he
can get away with,
- offering one more lie to cover the
last one, trying to look good.
- But it's like a mound of bullshit
burying mouse turds.
- And there's really nothing to be
proud of in that!
- Meanwhile Jeff Sessions wants longer
sentencing for non-violent drug users.
- Isn't he that guy from Arkansas,
where racism is rappant?
- Well, maybe the Potass will go to
prison for a long time for robbing the US,
- of its dignity, international reputation,
and fragile class unity.
- Sorry it's so long, but I wanted
to clarify the formation of his personality disorder.
- May 11, 2017
- Claims Comey was a "Showboat"
- "Clean your finger before you
point at my spots." - Ben Franklin
- Earthquake, Landslide, off the Richter
- DT = Delirium Tremens in the White
- Delusions about the turnout at the
- Fantasies about wiretapping the Tower.
- Distortions of how many people voted
- or voted for you, period.
- May 10, 2017
- "While I greatly appreciate
you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not
of termination letter to Comey
- Why fire Comey now?
- "Because he wasn't doing a good
- Well, la di da, look who's talking!
- Think about it:
- Why would anyone who was being investigated
- use their power to fire the investigator
in a cold and abrupt manner,
- while at the same time thanking him
for saying there was no investigation.
- Plus, this was done just days after
Comey requested more funding and agents.
- Even consulted Jeff Sessions to write
a letter, when he had recused himself from the investigation.
- Childish, Egotistical, Impulsive,
Fickle, Offensive, Shady, Dishonest, Two Faced Bully.
- It's definitely time to gather evidence
of treason, for impeachment!!!
- Anyone who voted for him, should
be banned from voting for 12 years.
- Would Vladimir Putin like to head
- Or maybe Kim Jong Un?
- Three is a charm, right?
- Is Hilary Clinton interested?
- May 9, 2017
- Something to Consider:
- Perhaps Trump suggested Comey raise
issue of Clinton's emails before election (Oct 28).
- President Obama warned Trump about
appointing Flynn to NSA within 2 days after the election.
- Acting Attorney General Sally Yates
also warned Trump (Jan 26) that Flynn could be blackmailed by
- She was fired (Jan 30), ostensibly
for refusing to enforce his Travel Ban of Muslims. Hmmmm?
- Due to the ongoing investigation
into Russia's interference in the election,
- and most likely getting too close
to the truth about Republican's complicity (Flynn),
- TheRump used Clinton as an excuse to fire Comey (May
- (Please see April 14 Re: bombing
Syria. Smokescreen and Coverup!)
- So, how do you feel having a Stalinesque
mobster as Liar in Chief?
- Yates, Flynn, and Comey fired, while
Spicealot continues to gingerly sidestep all issues.
- I keep hearing that those who voted
Republican still support him.
- There is definitely something wrong
with the US educational system!!! SNAFU!
- (And it won't hurt to read this again:
- BACK -- TRUMP TRASH --
- nightmouse at nightmouse.com